Stryker Go Bed II Hospital Bed Refurbished
The Stryker Go-Beds were created after extensive input and feedback from nursing professionals showed need for a medical/surgical bed that helps make patient care practices more efficient and mobile. Numerous one-button or one-handed controls allow caregivers to spend more time helping patients recover.
WILL NOT DELIVER INSIDE TO RESIDENTIAL HOMES. YOU WILL NEED TO HAVE YOUR OWN MOVING COMPANY OR HELP. IF NOT, THE ITEM WILL BE DELIVERED TO THE DRIVEWAY.
• 14.5-inch (37 cm) low-bed height
• Retractable fifth-wheel steering
• StayPut® retractable bed frame design
• 6-inch (15 cm) casters
• Trend./reverse Trend.
• Four independent electric motors
• Trend. display on footboard (only available with scale option)
• Centrally-located steer and four-wheel brake mechanism
• Four drainage bag hooks
• Eight IV pole/traction equipment sockets
• Roller bumpers
• Manual back-up for head and knee control
• Integrated pump holder
• Nurse controls on footboard and siderails
• Fixed patient controls on siderails
• Degree indicator for head elevation
• Patient restraint locations
• Electronic function lockout controls
• One-handed dampened siderail release
• Auto contour
• Photo-sensitive night light